Quality Over QuantityCrossFit Small Group Training
Crossfit – Join a supportive community
CrossFit group coaching is perfect for those looking for a supportive community that shares their desire to be healthier and happier.
Recognizing that every person has a vast range of personal goals and abilities, our CrossFit program is designed with the flexibility to meet those needs. While not as specific as personal training, our CrossFit program still allows members to choose from three different paths to achieve their goals.
Our Fitness track, as the name implies, is designed to develop and enhance your health and fitness. These workouts feature a wide variety of movements, with a focus on proper mechanics. While a perfect starting place for anyone new to the program, these workouts are not just for beginners. Every workout is scaled to the participant’s level of ability, so a Fitness workout can be as challenging as one could imagine.
Our Performance track at Full Range CrossFit offers a higher level of complexity and intensity. We use Olympic Weightlifting, gymnastics, plyometrics, and other means to provide a workout that will challenge and push you. If you are looking to raise your fitness to the next level, develop explosiveness and power, while building a good aerobic base, this track is for you.
The sport of CrossFit is one of the fastest growing, most exciting opportunities out there for athletes looking to push the boundaries of human performance. Our Competition program is designed to prepare an athlete for the competitive season of CrossFit. This level requires a larger time commitment than our other tracks, and is only available to those that have reached a high level of competency in all of the modalities that we work with. For more information on this track, please contact us.
Olympic Weightlifting, Yoga,and Open Gym
Taking the guess work out of your training
From our dedicated and experienced staff
Community challenges, seminars, and private coaching, if necessary
Your coaches & classmates will become your greatest motivators, supporters, and inspiration
We know how easy it is to slack off when you are training on your own. Our coaches will give you that extra push, and will set attainable goals & expectations that you would not set for yourself
Our program promises proven measurable results
What You Can Expect From Us:
1. To be lead through a structured warm up, skill practice, workout, and cool down
2. To be coached on technique, efficiency, and safety
3. To be progressed in skill and intensity carefully, not rushed
4. To be pushed when necessary
5. To be held back when necessary
6. To always be challenged
7. To never be bored
What We Expect from You:
1. A COMMITMENT TO THE PROGRAM
You must follow our program as prescribed in order to receive the benefits of the program, to allow time for adaptation, and to avoid injury and burnout
2. CONSISTENT ATTENDANCE
- Minimum of 3 days per week for overall health & fitness
- Typically 4-5 days per week for performance enhancement
- Typically 5-6 days per week (including Skill/Recovery) for the competitive athlete
- With any sport or training program, inconsistent and random attendance leads to inconsistent results at best, and injury at worse
- If you know you are not able to commit to the above standards due to work, family, or schedule conflicts, then the CrossFit program is not right for you at this time. In the meantime, personal training sessions could be perfect for you