The Full Range Staff is proud to present our 21-Day #LiveFullRange Challenge — a habits-based approach to healthier eating, sleeping, and living — starting April 28th.
This is not a “crash diet,” nor is the goal to achieve rapid weight-loss; instead, you will be examining your daily habits, and, with the help of our dedicated coaches, working to make lasting changes in the way that you approach your nutrition and lifestyle practices.
The focus of the challenge will be kept simple: For 21 days, you will:
- Eat real food (vegetables, fruits, and minimally processes protein sources), while avoiding sugars, grains, and unhealthy fats.
- Be active: move every day, lift heavy things a few times a week , and sprint from time to time.
- Enjoy 7+ hours of restorative sleep every night.
- Get 15 minutes of direct sun exposure each day.
- Play! Find time to let go, disconnect, unwind and have fun each day.
Don’t worry, you will not be on your own in this. We will be giving support in the way of helpful articles and daily recipes, weekly meetings, and a private Facebook group for sharing and discussing any issues you might be facing along the way.
Our introductory meeting/kickoff for the challenge will be held on Sunday, April 28th, at 10am. If you are interested in joining, please sign up at the clipboard by the office by Friday, April 26th. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited for this opportunity to help all of you reach your long-term health and fitness goals, and we look forward to a fun couple of weeks!