COVID-19 Protocols (As of June 1)
Full Range is committed to the health and safety of our community, both within the gym, and beyond.
In accordance with RI Department of Health regulations, we have adopted the following policies to protect our members, their families, and our staff
- Online Registration (via Zen Planner) is MANDATORY for all attendees. Classes will be capped at 15 people maximum
- Attendees must wait outside of the gym until 5 minutes prior to the beginning of their scheduled session time.
- All entrants must wear a face covering, whenever 6 foot social distancing cannot be maintained continuously. Once you are in your workout area, you may remove it if you’d like.
- Upon entering the gym, everyone must partake in a verbal screening for symptoms of COVID-19 (click here to see the self-screening questionnaire). If you answer “YES” to any of the questions, you will be asked to leave the gym.
- Individuals must keep 6’ social distance from others at all times. Greater distance (e.g. 14’) is preferred. Our staff will be directing members in terms of physical spacing and equipment set up, in order to facilitate this.
- Our classes will end early to allow for cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and common areas, as well as to allow others to enter.
- All drop-in requests must be made via email to email@example.com, or by calling us at (401) 450-9264. There will be NO WALK-INs permitted during this time.
- If you have a friend that is interested in joining the gym, please have them contact us via the above methods, or head to our contact page